Do you work better later at night?

Do you? And why do you think it is?

I do, and I think it is because I know there is much less chance of being disturbed. Also, there is less ambient noise of traffic, voices outside, etc

I would actually love to move into the country where it is as peaceful as it is here at night but all the time… even if just to see if it makes a difference.

I work worse at night, I need to play Minecraft! :laughing:

3 Likes

I used to like working at night. Then I had kids and found out that I can work quite well in the mornings. Some days I have 3 or 4 hours of work in before my clients really even get going.

1 Like

No, I don’t work better late at night. In fact, the older I get the more I enjoy starting early and therefore finishing early.

I have and enjoy a lot of “extra curricular” activities and I like having my evenings free to indulge in them.

I love coding, and feel lucky to be able to earn a living doing something I enjoy doing so much, but it’s not the only thing I do which I love. In my opinion, a rich life is a varied, enjoyable, and rewarding life.

4 Likes

It really differs.

I do most of my coding work during my work day, and then I don’t want to code at home, so I don’t work at home at all.

If I for some reason want to code at home, it is mostly at night, which works just as well for me.

2 Likes

I prefere to work with the natural, pleasant sunlight, but often i have to work in evening till midnight

1 Like