Please allow me to present a Full Time Direct Hire opportunity for a Team Lead Developer role with one of the established start-ups with a strong funding, partially backed by Amazon. They are based out of Kennesaw, GA and want to on-board someone soon to start a new team. Are you looking for better opportunities in the market?
• Experience at launching a new web and mobile product from initial development to release and through scale.
• Experience as a lead developer, including architecture, performance and scalability, security and hands-on delivery of functionality.
• Experience managing a team of 3-10 developers, including front-end, back-end and mobile specialties.
• Experience migrating from conventional deployments to continuous integration / continuous deployment.
• Experience using Cloud (AWS) infrastructure with frugality.
Client‘s Tech and Ops Stack
• Ruby on Rails
• React Native
• React Web
• Amazon AWS deployment
Where our client believes in the power of stories, and they believe that when storytelling is both artful and scientific, businesses establish deeper relationships with their customers. Their vision is to be the content marketing platform marketer’s use to power customer experiences. As a Full Stack Developer on their team, you’ll join a small and talented product and engineering team dedicated to building tools that empower marketers to grow their businesses in the outdoor and travel industries and beyond.
They are willing to hire Full Stack Developer in Atlanta, GA
This might be a great opportunity for you if you:
• Know Rails like the back of your hand
• Like to be challenged to work across the tech stack
• Design and build systems to be observable, resilient, and scalable
• Have experience building SaaS products
The tools we use include:
You probably don’t know all of these. You should be strong in a few, and interested in learning more about the rest of them.
If this is something that may be of your interest, please respond to this in mail with your most updated resume along with the best time to get on a call to discuss this in length.