Responsibilities include: working as part of the Platform product development team across multiple client projects, owning portions of product enhancements as part of a broader product roadmap, mentoring other developers and contributing towards new technical innovations.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, analytical and self-motivated with a proven track record in delivering web technologies. Strong technical skills and strong conceptual and information architecture skills and organizational ability.
Requires Valid US Visa
• 5+ years of experience as a software engineer with the Ruby language and the Rails framework
• Understanding of object-oriented design, design patterns and how they apply to Ruby
• Solid understanding of SQL and data modeling for scalability and performance
• Experience creating RESTful APIs for integration with mobile apps and websites
• Commitment to writing quality code through TDD - RSpec, Capybara, Phantom.JS
• Proficiency with Git as a source code management tool
• Experience with Agile development methodologies
• Experience with an Agile-based work tracking system such as Atlassian Jira or similar
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate fluently in English (written and verbal)
Education: BS/BA in Computer Science or a related technical field
Send me your info at: email@example.com