The company is a healthcare platform developer, Top 100 hottest startups in Europe. Making good use of the power of computing and their medical expertise, they are developing accessible and affordable healthcare service to everyone on this planet. A team of elite scientists, IT engineers and clinicians are working towards this goal.
The London team is looking for a motivated, strategically minded and execution focused Senior Ruby on Rails Developers to work with our Core Services Team. Reporting to Technical Lead and Product Director, you will be part of a small collaborative product team.
You will be working with highly skilled engineering, product and marketing teams to release great products across the Babylon Health Solutions. Using your technical insight to iteratively evolve features according to user and client need.
* Minimum of 4-5 years' Ruby/Rails experience
* Proven Experience of working in teams in the successful delivery of complex, highly performing and high quality products.
* Experience of Agile practices
* Knowledge of front end technologies (e.g. Coffeescript, Angular JS ,React JS)
* Knowledge of AWS
* Experience with Chef
* Experience with microservices
* Inversion of control /dependency injection
* Distributed message system design/development
* Exposure to other languages and platforms (e.g android iOS, C++)
* Competitive salary package including share scheme
* Pension scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Health and life insurance
* Free breakfast and snacks
* Team-building & regular social gathering activities
Please apply via the following link: https://www.totaljobs.com/job/ruby-developer/elp-consult-job75320972 or contact me directly via email: email@example.com