Senior Ruby Developer
-Permanent or Fixed-term Contract
-On-site, West London
Making good use of the power of computing and their medical expertise, our client develops a cutting edge AI healthcare platform to everyone on this planet. It facilitates patient to speak with actual/virtual GP anywhere, anytime. A team of elite scientists, IT engineers and clinicians are working towards this goal. This Top 100 hottest startup is seeking a Senior Ruby Developer!
The London team is looking for a motivated, strategically minded and execution focused Senior Ruby on Rails Developers to work with our Core Services Team. Reporting to Technical Lead and Product Director, you will be part of a small collaborative product team.
You will be working with highly skilled engineering, product and marketing teams to release great products across the Babylon Health Solutions. Using your technical insight to iteratively evolve features according to user and client need.
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ Ruby/Rails experience
- Proven Experience of working in teams in the successful delivery of complex, highly performing and high quality products.
- Experience of Agile practices
- Knowledge of front end technologies (e.g. Coffeescript, Angular JS ,React JS)
- Knowledge of AWS
- Experience with Chef
- Experience with microservices
- Inversion of control /dependency injection
- Distributed message system design/development
- Exposure to other languages and platforms (e.g android iOS, C++)
- Competitive salary package including share scheme
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Health and life insurance
- Free breakfast and snacks
- Team-building & regular social gathering activities
Please apply via the following link: https://www.totaljobs.com/job/senior-developer/elp-consult-job75680957 or contact me directly via email: email@example.com