We’re looking to add 2 full-time Ruby on Rails Engineers to work on-site, at our main office in West Hollywood. You will be an integral member and will help architect, design, and implement software for our business, with encouragement and opportunities to learn and advance your career. We are profitable and well funded and have full medical and offer options in the company. You will either help with https://theguestbook.com or https://joingopher.com
What we think you’ll need to be successful:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience and mastery in the field (3+ years working professionally as a software engineer. Not hiring recent graduates from code schools).
- 1+ years working with Ruby on Rails, professionally.
- Preference for working with a small Agile team.
- Good work ethics. You’re looking to gain experience and knowledge as well as educating others.
- Passionate about building software. You keep up-to-date with current trends and practices in web-based software development.
- Interested in startups. Looking to start your own company someday? You’ll learn a lot here about what it takes and the ins and outs.
And here’s the stack you will be working with:
- Ruby on Rails
- CSS - SCSS
Thanks for your interest and we hope you’ll be part of our team!
*** Sorry, no H-1B ***
*** No Recruiters or 3rd Party Developer Shops ***