I am looking for a RoR developer for a French startup operating in Paris (HQ, Operations) & Budapest (Tech team, Customer Support).
The company is developing the next generation of marketing performance measurement software. They have developed a Robot that scores the performance of every digital ad (keyword, banner, affiliate …) and makes investment recommendations on a daily basis.
Why is this different from other solutions?
It relies on collecting and analyzing unique users behavior to determine the capacity of ads to engage or to convert along with anomaly detection in order to identify fraudulent partners. And this is done Ad by Ad, User per User on a daily basis. Meaning whacking amount of data.
They are combining two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet (BigData & Artificial Intelligence) with a culture of performance, collaboration, and opportunity.
- Full stack web development using Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, HAML, jQuery, CoffeeScript, Databases (esp. PostgreSQL) and shell.
- Contribute to the architecture and evolution of our scalable Cloud platform
- Conceive and develop the new engagement concepts and design
- Find creative and elegant solutions to complex problems
- Work in an agile environment where quick iterations and good feedback are a way of life
- Continually look for opportunities to improve our platform, process, and business
Contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or +36 70 340 4230