Greetings from Carmatec IT Solutions, Bangalore
Carmatec (www.carmatec.com) offers full stack cloud powered digital solutions to mid and large sized business across the world since 2003. Being an organisation with learning and innovation as its core principles, the work culture at Carmatec is enriching and fulfilling with tremendous growth and exposure to cutting edge technology.An award winning leadership and vibrant work environment makes Carmatec one of the top choices for anyone who wants to have a career in today’s ever evolving tech industry. Carmatec is an ISO certified MNC with its office in Bangalore, Doha and the United States.Company is also awarded among Top 10 App Developers in Dallas Region during 2016.
We have the following requirement for Ruby on Rails - Developer/Senior developer/Tech Lead.
- Will be responsible for communicating/coordinating directly with the client via Skype, Web meeting and Email
- Analyse client’s requirements and prepare technical specifications for implementations.
- Complete tasks based on the plan, requirements and schedule approved by the manager.
- Will be responsible for technical implementation in projects
- Should Lead the team technically
- Develop product and its elements as per specifications received from the client
- Monitor and resolve reported problems and bugs at the project level
- Establish and comply to performance metrics at team level
- Work with QA Leads & Testers to improve code quality and adherence to project schedules
- Provide technical advice to other roles on component architecture
- Acquiring required technical & domain knowledge of the product & its elements
- Estimate tasks, define detailed schedules, evaluate technologies, develop prototypes, Contribute to design issues
- Assist with and/or create project plans and the management of resources on a 24
- Assigned large and/or complex technical projects
- Interact regularly with off-shore Team Lead on-shore Leads to solve complex problems, provide technical and non-technical solutions and recommendations
- Assist with the management of technical planning, design, development, testing and deployment of projects
- Ensure that projects are completed to a high quality standard, on time and on budget
- Maintaining good documentation of tasks status
- Schedule and prioritize the tasks of a small team to promote efficient use of time and maximize productivity. Monitor progress against schedule. Determine when additional initiative is required to meet scheduled work and proactively undertake it.
- Timely reports to Manager
Desired Skill set
- 2+/4+/5+ years experience in developing ruby applications.
- Analyse, design, develop and support complex applications.
- Designing and developing complex modules in Ruby on Rails.
- Technical team mentoring- Conduct code reviews, provide technical mentoring, ensure proper architectural oversight, and define the criteria to achieve “quality code”
- Should have strong knowledge in Restful architecture in implementing APIs and using third party APIs in rails application.
- Clean sheet Relational Database Design together with very good SQL skills.
- Clear understanding of JQuery, Prototype, Ajax and Libraries.
- SVN or Git version control and Rake/Capistrano Experience.
- Experience in Agile Development, TDD/TFD and testing tools
Interested candidates may send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Reach Kujal at 080 41317700