Urgent requirement for the role of an Engineering Manager, who have hands-on experience in ROR and with close to 9-15 years of experience in the Fin-tech/ BFSI space.
Job Location: Bangalore or Chennai
Client : WeInvest
Weinvest is a 5-year-old start-up in the Fin-tech space. They are Asia’s leading and proven digital wealth service provider. Operational since 2015, they are headquartered in Singapore, with a growing presence in Malaysia, Indonesia, Dubai, Hong Kong, India and China. They enable affluent investors to find investments worldwide. The venture was found by veterans who has close to 2 decades of experience with prominent banks and investment firms like Credit Suisse, Lehman, Sequoia capital, and technology firms like Amazon and Oracle.
You will drive the engineering strategy and vision for the platform and oversee the development and management of platform working with directly with the head of product management. You will play a key role in architecting &designing the platform from the ground up, hiring the core engineering team, business planning & budgeting and end-to-end oversight of platform technology and operations. You will show hustle, take ownership and help foster a high-energy, high-performance culture.
• Influence the direction of product development, customer engagement, marketing and acquisition by working with the management team.
• Institutionalize a strong software engineering culture and facilitate a rapid, iterative, layered development approach.
• Create delivery plans and manage execution in weekly sprints by working very closely with the product manager.
• Be the owner of every aspect of platform technology, operations and engineering processes including infrastructure, codebases, SaaS & PaaS tools, security, application performance and optimization.
• Inspire the engineering team to build quality, scalable code by pairing with team members periodically.
• Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
The ideal candidate will have:
Lead the development of technology strategy, planning, hiring and execution of the next iteration of TrackWealth.com.
Participate in the definition and management of high-quality product roadmaps based on business, product & tech strategy.